- This scholarship is offered regardless your citizenship or nation.
- To apply, you must be a full-time student at an accredited four-year or two-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
Check expired scholarship June 2018.
All applications must be submitted by December 25, 2017. Winner will be announced by January 25, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a 1,500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Can signal booster lower the level of the radiation emitted by mobile phones and minimize its influence on human health?
- How to minimize the power consumption of signal boosters without reducing the gain?
- If you come up with other interesting ideas for the essay, don’t hesitate to take the initiative and write the essay on the topic you think may be interesting and useful!
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.