MyProjectorLamps Annual Scholarship
- Minimum age of 14 years or older.
- Currently attending an accredited U.S. program: i.e. high schools, college, or university.
- Considered in “Good Standing” at current institution: i.e. not on academic probation or suspension.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must follow or “Like” the MyProjectorLamps Facebook page.
All applications must be postmarked by October 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit your application package:
- Create a one page essay detailing your ideas about the use of multimedia and data visualization in K-12 classrooms. Explore modern teaching methods and propose specific ideas for visual and interactive presentation in K-12 classrooms for improved knowledge retention. Include one printed image of the multimedia used in your classroom.
- A cover letter including: first and last name, school name, grade, email address, and phone number.
- A transcript or statement of your GPA from your school.
- Mail your application package to ATTN: Scholarship Awards, MyProjectorLamps.com, 1000 Lincoln Rd, Suite 250, Miami Beach, FL, 33139
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.