National Association of Veterans Programs Administrators Scholarship
- Currently attend a NAVPA member institution
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible U.S. permanent resident
- Be an Honorably Discharged U.S. Military Veteran, Active Duty, Reserve or Guard member, or a Dependent of Veteran or Service member
- Be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- An individual may receive a NAVPA scholarship only once
- Be enrolled in and maintain attendance at full-time rate at a NAVPA member approved college or university during the fall 2017 semester/quarter
- Have earned a minimum of 12 college credit hours by the end of the fall 2017 semester/quarter
All applications must be submitted by January 19, 2018. Winners will be notified in February 2018. There will be 8 winners.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form
- Complete the prerequisite essay, not to exceed two pages.
- “How the NAVPA Scholarship will help me achieve my goals”
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available