National Business Capital & Services
- Must be enrolled or going to be enrolled in an accredited institution during the Fall 2020 school year.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student.
How to Apply:
- Answer one of this year’s prompts (which can be found below) by writing an 800+ word essay OR recording a 2-3 minute video response. Please do not submit both an essay and a video, as this will not increase your chances of being selected.
- Whether you’re responding with a video or written essay, choose one of the following questions to respond to:
- Option 1: What does it mean in business to be a leader, and not a boss?
- Option 2: Explain why it’s important to support local businesses owners and how they positively impact the country.
- Option 3: At National Business Capital & Services, our theme this year is “Execute Now”. It’s something we as a team live by each and every day. Describe a unique opportunity that you’ve experienced throughout your college career where you had to “Execute Now” in order to not miss out.
- Option 4: How do you feel social media influences small business
- Download and fill out the Scholarship Submission Form.
- Email your essay or video and Scholarship Submission Form to email@example.com with your name and “National Scholarship Submission” in the subject line.
- Essay files must be in Microsoft Word Document or PDF format (video guidelines are below).
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Paper Application Available
Online Application Available