National Debt Relief Scholarship
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply.
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
All applications must be submitted by December 23, 2018.
How to Apply
- Provide a unique solution to the following issue:
- Come up with a unique way to solve the $1+ trillion dollar student loan crisis.
- You can be creative and create a YouTube video, write an essay, or create an infographic for your solution.
All applications and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.