National Founder’s Graduate Business Student Scholarship
- Must be a current full-time U.S. graduate business student with a demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship.
All applications must be submitted by August 5, 2019.
How to Apply
- Candidates should submit a cover letter summarizing their interest and experience in entrepreneurship to Kristen.Brown@brownpc.com. Cover letters should also include the following information:
- Email Address
- Street, City, State & Zip Code
- Phone Number
- University Name & City, State
- Student ID
- GPA (minimum 3.0 in graduate degree studies)
- Expected Graduation Date
- Candidates are encouraged to submit, along with their letter, any documents demonstrating their interest in entrepreneurship.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available