Nationwide Debt Reduction Services Scholarship
- Be a high school senior that has been accepted into a college or university OR;
- Be a current college student that is not in their final year.
All applications must be submitted by January 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Write a 500-word essay on the following topic:
- What is one money tip that you learned that you feel will help you become financially stable after graduation?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available