Navajo Tribal Utility Authority Scholarship
- The student is:
- High School Graduate or expects to graduate high school by the date of enrollment at college or university; or
- High-school equivalent certificate holder or expects to receive a high-school equivalent certificate by the date of enrollment at college or university; or
- Currently attending college or university with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00 or above for Undergraduate work, or a 3.00 or above for Graduate work.
- The student is enrolled in a field of study related to the multi-service utility industry ((e.g. business, management, administration, accounting, engineering [electrical, civil, or environmental], environment, or information technology).
- The student is enrolled as Full-Time status, defined as:
- Twelve (12) or more Credit Hours per semester for Undergraduate degree programs; or
- Nine (9) or more Credit Hours per semester for Graduate degree programs; or
- Other amount of credit hours determined by student’s college or university as Full-Time status.
- The student maintains a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00 or above for Undergraduate work, or a 3.00 or above for Graduate work.
All applications must be submitted by 5:00pm on April 27, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application, including:
- Letter of Interest (Standard business letter stating your interest in the scholarship and a description of how your degree aligns with multi-service utility industry.)
- Letter of Acceptance or Admission to College or University
- Official sealed High School or College or University Transcripts
- Official Certificate of Indian Blood (green, embossed certificate)
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available