Nielsen Environmental’s Keep the Environment Safe Scholarship
- Any student currently in an accredited community college, technical/trade school, undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States.
- The scholarship candidate must be able to demonstrate their passion towards the environment and/or safety through volunteer, work, personal, and/or educational experiences.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above.
All applications must be submitted by June 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay in 1,000 words or less answering the following question:
- What environmental and/or safety issue have you most recently been interested in and what have you done to try to positively impact this problem? What role is your education playing in helping you to continue your commitments to environmental safety issues? How is your education informing your future volunteer, activism, work, and/or professional goals?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.