Northeast Spine & Wellness Center Scholarship
- Applicants must be enrolled as either an undergraduate or in their final year of high school.
- Applicants must be age 17 or older
How to Apply:
- To apply for the scholarship, please submit a 1,000 word essay addressing the following:
- What is one painful (physically, mentally, or otherwise) event you’ve experienced in your life, and how did you overcome it?
- How has this event affected your education?
- How has overcoming this incident prepared you to meet the challenges of higher learning?
- How will college attendance demonstrate your determination to move forward in your life, following your challenging experience?
- What college are you attending or planning on attending?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s form below.
Online Application Available