NorthPoint Recovery College Scholarship
- Current US students
- Are enrolled in post-secondary education in the upcoming semester
- Are not a NorthPoint Recovery employee or related to an employee of NorthPoint Recovery
- Age 18 and older
All applications must be submitted by November 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Applicants are asked to prepare a 500 – 1,000 word essay that talks about the ways in which substance abuse addiction have affected your life.
- Submissions should include:
- Your full name
- Phone number
- The name of the university you attend.
- You give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- To apply, send an email including the above information, your essay, and a copy of your transcript to email@example.com with the subject line:
- Last Name, First Name – 2018 NorthPoint Scholarship.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available