Northwest Injury Clinics Leader in Pain Relief and Injury Recovery Scholarship 2020
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to their education that will ultimately help them to be able to help others professionally with pain and/or recovery from injury.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
How to Apply:
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a situation or incident that was a pivot point for you to realizing you want to help people with pain and/or recovering from injuries.
- How has your commitment to helping people who are in pain and/or injured, informed your education goals
- What kind of career do you want to have or work do you want to do in order to help people who are in pain and/or suffering from injuries?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available