- Must be a member in good standing for at least 90 days prior to application. If under the age of 18, parent must be a member in good standing for at least 90 days. No family member of a NWPCU employee or volunteer official is eligible.
- Must be a graduating high school senior and/or post-secondary student.
All applications must be submitted by March 11, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the NWPCU Scholarship Application form.
- Submit: two letters of recommendation, high school transcripts and SAT scores, and/or college transcripts, a description of community service and/or school activities, and an essay on educational goals and interests.
- Application packet must be mailed to: NW Plus CU Attn: Scholarship Committee, 2821 Hewitt Avenue, Everett, WA 98201
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Paper Application Available