Old School Labs Scholarships
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. who will graduate during the 2019-2020 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, or a U.S. Permanent Resident
- Planning to Pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
How to Apply:
To enter, please submit a video essay that is no longer than 5 minutes that answers the following questions:
- How has health and fitness changed in society over the last 50 years?
- How does society make it difficult to stay healthy and what is your strategy for defeating these roadblocks?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available