Open Listings “Take Big Risks” Scholarship
- Any legal U.S. resident/worldwide at least 18 years old who meets one of the following criteria:
- Currently attending high school and will be attending an accredited university or college in the next academic year.
- Currently attending an accredited university or college (undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible).
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Share a 2-minute video answering the following questions:
- What risks are you taking in your life that you hope will set you up for an extraordinary career and life?
- Is there something early on in your life that shaped your ambitious way of thinking? If so, what was it?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available