Out-Of-The-Box Thinking Scholarship
- Must be current students at an accredited university, community college, certificate program, graduate school, or equivalent institute within the United States.
- High school students enrolling in 2018 are also eligible.
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (400 word minimum) on the following topic:
- Describe a digital or physical pet product that you could bring to market to fulfill a need in an innovative way. Include what inspired you and your thought process as the idea was conceptualized. Describe why pet parents need it, what makes your product unique, who the target market is, what the marketing and retailing strategies would be, and anything else that might help sell your ideas.
- Submit using the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available