All applications must be submitted by February 22, 2018. Winner will be announced February 25, 2018.
- Write an essay (around 800 words) on how you think virtual reality can improve education. Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should consist of:
- The essay in .doc or .pdf format
- Your personal info (name, phone, address)
- A proof you’re currently a college student
- “Virtual Reality Scholarship” in the subject line
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.