- is a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States or Canada;
- is enrolled in a certification or degree program;
- is living and studying in the United States or Canada for the entire course of study;
- has had at least 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in her adult life;
- is within 24 consecutive months of completing her educational program which, at the conclusion of, will lead to employment or job advancement. will complete her program of education within 24 months after the beginning date of the term for which the grant is requested;
- Must be recommended by the chapter. See website for details.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.