Pacific Bay Recovery $5000 Scholarship
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicant must be an American citizen.
- Applicant must possess a GPA (grade point average) of 2.5 or higher.
- Applicant must show proof of current enrollment at a university, accredited college or community college OR provide proof of acceptance from a university, accredited college or community college.
- Applicant will submit a 1000+ word essay that is 100% unique and original by the deadline of December 31, 2020.
- Applicant meets the Pacific Bay Recovery regulations and obeys the essay submission requirements that are listed below.
How to Apply:
Students that meet all eligibility requirements should submit a 1000+ word essay that covers this topic:
In this new 2020 decade, what new way/s would you suggest our cities/states utilize to achieve a successful reduction in existing and/or the prevention of new cases of opioid addiction?
NOTE: Essay submissions must have an email subject line of “Pacific Bay Recovery Annual Scholarship Submission” and be sent as a document attachment, along with eligibility verification, to: email@example.com Essay submissions must include the following details:
- Full birth name of student requesting application
- Full date of birth
- Proof of a 2.5 GPA or higher from college or high school senior cumulative Must meet one of these two below options:
- Attached documentation that proves enrollment at a university, accredited college or community college.
- Attached documentation that proves acceptance at a university, accredited college or community college.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available