Pacific Bay Recovery $1500 Scholarship
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicant must be an American citizen.
- Applicant must possess a GPA (grade point average) of 2.5 or higher.
- Applicant must show proof of current enrollment at a university, accredited college or community college OR provide proof of acceptance from a university, accredited college or community college.
- Applicant meets the Pacific Bay Recovery regulations and obeys the essay submission requirements.
How to Apply:
- Submit a 1000+ word essay that covers this topic:
“In this new 2021 decade, what new way/s would you suggest our cities/states utilize to achieve a successful reduction in existing and/or the prevention of new cases of opioid addiction?”
NOTE: Essay submissions must have an email subject line of “Pacific Bay Recovery Annual Scholarship Submission” and be sent as a document attachment, along with eligibility verification, to: email@example.com
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available