Packaging Engineer Scholarship
- Show proof of admission to their university and program*
- Proof they have completed/accepted an internship/co-op with a medical device company/medical device packaging firm/related OR
- Write an excerpt why you are interested in medical device packaging engineering
How to Apply:
- To enter, complete the form found on the companies website and answer 2 of the questions in paragraph form (each answer must be at least 300 words).
- What inspired you to pursue a career in medical device packaging engineering?
- What is an innovation you think the medical device packaging engineering industry needs to make?
- Tell us about a class project or co-op/internship project you worked on that taught you the most?
- What is your philosophy on packaging?
- When was a time you were presented with a problem to solve that seemed out of scope of your experience? How did you solve it and what did you learn?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available