- Open to all the students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities, or high schools.
- Students of any stream/branch of education are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have attained age of 18 years as on last date of scholarship.
- GPA should be at least 2.5.
All applications must be submitted by January 3, 2019.
How to Apply
- Write an essay, between 750-1200 words, on the following topic:
- The Importance of Recycling in Current Era
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.