Parentinn – Cyberbullying Prevention for Teens Scholarship
- A US university or college for undergraduate or graduate studies.
- A high school, college or graduate student or a student planning to enter college
All applications must be submitted by February 28, 2018. Winner will be announced on March 21, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a 600- to 1000-word essay regarding the following topic:
- Why and How to Stop Cyberbullying”
- Why is it important to stop cyberbullying?
- How has cyberbullying personally affected teens?
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available