Parker Waichman LLP Scholarship Program
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or law school in the fall of 2018.
- Must provide proof of identity and school enrollment.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
All applications must be submitted by August 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay between 1250-1500 words on the following topic:
- Should New York Uber and Lyft drivers undergo a stricter background check to prevent felons or ex criminals to drive for the rideshare companies? Please provide as must information regarding past examples how the lenient screening process has failed.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available