Pawster: Dog Nutrition – Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma, High School Equivalency Diploma or similarly titled credential or anticipate completion of such. Failure to obtain such a credential before this scholarship program concludes is ground for unconditional disqualification. Should a participant disqualified in such a manner take a winning place, it will be given to the runner-up.
- Applicants must be currently high school students, home-schooled students, or college students attending a high school or accredited post-secondary institution in the United States provided they attend any. Applicants not in education are not eligible. Applicants attending schools or post-secondary institutions outside the United States do not qualify.
- Applicants must be planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution or already in pursuit of such a degree. The winner’s failure to pursue a degree on those conditions after this scholarship program concludes shall result in the revocation of the monetary award.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA at the time this scholarship program concludes.
All applications must be submitted by September 30, 2018. Winners will be announced in October 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (1,000-1,500 words) preferably regarding Dog or Pet Nutrition.
- Complete the online application form.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available