PFLAG National Scholarship
- You are a graduating senior entering higher education for the first time this calendar year (if you graduated last year and took time off you are still eligible to apply)
- Self identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer…or anywhere within the LGBTQ “family,” or as an ally
- Demonstrate an interest in service to the LGBTQ community
- Have applied to an accredited U.S. higher education institution. Cannot be receiving full tuition remission from other sources to fund the education (e.g., other full-tuition scholarships, established college trust fund, etc.)
All applications must be submitted by March 26, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available