- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must accepted or enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or graduate degree program at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational school.
- Students must be enrolled during the 2019-2020.
All applications must be submitted by January 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit one of the following:
- Write an essay (1,000 words or less) that answers the questions listed below.
- Produce a 3-5 minute video that answers the questions listed below.
- Provide a concrete example of how photography has impacted your life.
- Identify your greatest photography strength and weakness.
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- Where do you see yourself in five years, and how will this scholarship help you get to that point?
- How do you intend to use photography to improve the world in which we live?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.