- You must be accepted into a college or university.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- You must be in good standing at your college or university.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Any class student may apply.
- Must be studying interior design or a related subject.
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay no longer than 1,000 words on the following topic:
- How would you redesign your current living space, whether it’s a dorm, an apartment, or a home. What types of furniture or décor items might you need and why would you choose them? What colors would you use, and why?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.