Proud to Be Greek Scholarship
- Must be a U.S. citizen and an active sorority or fraternity member
- Must be enrolled in a four-year, accredited college or university
- Must be in excellent academic standing with a 3.0 GPA or higher at the time of application
All applications must be submitted by February 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Write a 500 word essay about how joining a fraternity or sorority has changed your life
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available