Public Policy and International Affairs Program Fellowship
- Applicants must have an expected graduation date between December 2019 and August 2020.
- Must not have attained a Bachelor’s Degree before start of Junior Summer Institute.
- Must be committed to completing a Master’s Degree in public and/or international affairs at one of the PPIA Consortium graduate schools.
- Must demonstrate an interest in pursuing a professional career associated with public services such as government, nonprofits, humanitarian and international organizations and other related programs.
- Provide assistance in aid for a Junior Summer Institutes
All applications must be submitted by November 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit two letters or recommendation and fill out the application form and essay statements
- Provide resumes, unofficial transcript, and air report.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available