Randall Blair Isenberg Alcohol Addiction Awareness Scholarship
- Currently enrolled in or formally accept to any accredited U.S. community college, undergraduate or graduate degree program. This includes incoming students who currently hold a high school diploma or GED.
- Scholarship candidates must possess a history or raising alcohol addiction awareness, as demonstrated by volunteer, educational, or professional experiences.
- Scholarship candidates must be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
All applications must be submitted by March 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Write a 500-word essay in response to one of the following questions:
- How does alcohol addiction affect young Americans today?
- What is the most effective way to raise awareness of alcohol abuse or addiction among young people?
- How do you plan to continue raising awareness of alcohol addiction while in college?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available