Rated Radar Detector – Safe Driving Scholarship
- This scholarship is available to all college/school/university students around the globe.
- Past winners are disqualified from reapplying for this scholarship.
- The topic for 2017 is Safe Driving. The Candidates need to write essay describing a dangerous situation occurred to them while being in a car (driving or not), and how it could be prevented. The submission should be between 1,000 to 2,500 words, even though the length is not a crucial factor.
- Submissions must be sent to us by email: email@example.com
- You have to include the following in your application:
- Full name, address, phone number and your email address.
- Any evidence that you actually currently attending college/school/university.
- When applying to this scholarship, you give us permission to confirm your admission by contacting your school.
- Your submission must be a Word file, Pages (for Mac) or PDF. Any submissions in WordPerfect or any other form will not be accepted.
Online Application Available