- Graduate or undergraduate student enrolled full-time at a postsecondary institution in the U.S.
- U.S. citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. permanent residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Hatian entrants, Humanitarian parolees
- At least 18 years of age at time of entry
All applications must be submitted by December 22, 2017. Winners will be announced on January 5, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay (no more than 1,200 words) that describes the views of those passionate about drug and alcohol addiction and the effects it has on people, their health, society, and more
- It is not necessary that you have a history with drug and alcohol addiction to enter the contest.
- The only thing necessary is your commitment to expressing your views for:
- The ways in which addiction affects society today.
- What can we do to reduce these effects, help people, and lessen the burden of addiction on society?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available