- Students with a Disability (of any major)
- Health Sciences Students (any medical major)
- Special Needs Education
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a short, thoughtful essay about:
- What medical device, technology, or therapeutic technique do you believe has made the biggest difference in the life (or will make in the future) of a disabled adult or child? Tell us what your chosen device/technology/technique is, and explain how it has/will make a difference.
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available