Reiff and Bily Legal Scholarship
- Must be pursuing an undergrad degree in pre-law, political science, or paralegal studies, or;
- Working towards their J.D. in any concentration related to the law.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must demonstrate plans to enroll for admission, or have proof of current full-time enrollment at an accredited institution in pursuit of a J.D. If you have not yet received your acceptance into law school, you may still apply, but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Undergraduate students may apply; however, they should be able to meet scholarship eligibility criteria.
- Must have a GPA minimum of 3.0.
All applications must be received by July 1, 2022.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Submit a 650 word essay on what goals you hope to accomplish through eventual employment in the legal field.
- Provide the following:
- Transcript reflecting the student’s current academic standing, including a minimum GPA of at least 3.0.
- Proof of admission and enrollment at an accredited institution of higher education in pursuit of a J.D.
- Proof that you are attending law school either this or next calendar year in the form of a transcript or acceptance letter.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available