Remote DBA “Experts to Students” Scholarship
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited college or university located in the United States with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay on the topic “My vision for the world 20 years from now: How access to data and technology will change everything around us.”
- In your essay, be sure to discuss the role of technology and easy access to information or data in transforming our everyday lives. We encourage you to be creative and to use specific examples. Think about both new emerging as well as science fiction-like futuristic technologies yet to be invented. Discuss how examples of these technologies may improve lives across urban, rural, or global environments.
- Submit a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, school year, graduating year, and intended major. Explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.