Rent a Knee Walker Scholarship
- Currently enrolled on a 2 or 4 year accredited college as an undergraduate, graduate-level or final year of high school (accepted into college), in the United States.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- All applications are welcome.
- Even though all students with the above qualifications are welcome to apply for this scholarship, students with a physical disability will be given priority.
How to Apply:
- Applications are only accepted via our online portal.
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted.
- A portrait image of yourself that will be posted online if you are chosen as a winner.
- Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- A 500-word essay or a 3 – 5 minute video responding to the following subject:
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given? Feel free to share how it shaped your life your decisions, or the current path you’re on.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available