Repair Advise Scholarship
- Accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Write a short essay on “Trying to Repair Your iPhone Can Hurt You”.
- Short essays must be the applicant’s original work in every regard.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
- Plagiarism is an automatic disqualifier! You may use information from any source but be sure to put it in your own words and cite your sources when you must refer to a specific study or quote. We will verify originality with plagiarism software.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.