Reputation Stacker Scholarship
- A high-school student attending college for the Fall 2017 or Spring 2018 semester.
- An undergrad student who is currently enrolled.
- A grad student who is currently enrolled.
- During the application process, will be accepting applications in the following way:
- Write an article of at least 500 words and up to 1,500 words, on how online reviews swayed your decision regarding what college/university you ultimately chose to attend. If the reviews played a role, how, where and why? And if online reviews played no role, why is that, and do you use online reviews for other purchasing decisions.
- The article should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org only during the application period. Articles sent before or after will not be considered.
- Make sure to include your contact information. List your full name, phone number, and email address.
- Must be in Word format or PDF. No other formats will be accepted.
- Do not include anything other than your article and contact information.
Online Application Available