RewardExpert Study Abroad Scholarship
- Must be an undergraduate student at an accredited university with in the U.S. in your second, third, or fourth year.
- Must be attending a 2- or 4- year college during the 2017-18 school year.
- Minimum cumulative GPA must be 3.3/4.0.
- Applicants must be on track towards earning degrees Finance, Accounting, Business, and Mathematics, and other fields related to personal finance careers.
All applications must be submitted by 5:00pm EST on November 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Fill out the short biographical information on the landing page and upload all required documents at the same time:
- 2 Essays
- Copy of official university or college transcript with school seal (high school or college)
- Recommendation letter by professor/academic advisor on school letterhead; signed, dated and including their contact information (max. 1 page)
- The essays must each be 250 words or less, typed, and address these topics:
- Essay #1: How do you plan to pursue a career in the personal finance industry?
- Essay #2: What is the biggest personal finance challenge facing consumers today? What solution would you propose?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available