Richard J. Banta Law Civil Justice Scholarship
- Any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
- Must be able to demonstrate your passion towards civil justice through volunteer, professional, and/or educational experiences
- Must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above
All applications must be submitted by August 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Answer to the following essay question in 1,000 words or less:
- What can be done to influence society in a way that will ensure that ALL people have access to our civil justice system and the protections that are supposed to be provided to them under the law? What steps have you taken and/or are you planning to take to positively influence society to uphold all people’s rights to the civil justice system?
- Submit an updated resume
- Submit a current unofficial transcript
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.