- Must be entering his or her senior year in college in Fall 2019
- Must be a major in public relations, journalism, or related fields
- Must be studying to prepare for a career in public relations
- Must be attending a four year accredited institution
- Must be in good standing as a member of a PRSSA Chapter
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Nomination letter made by someone other than the nominee who has first hand knowledge of the student’s mentoring capabilities and examples.
- Up to two additional letters of support for the nominee may be provided.
- Once identified, the nominator may involve the nominee to providing to providing information needed to complete the nomination.
- A resume.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.