The TicketHelp Safe Driver Scholarship is open to all United States citizens who have had a driver’s license for at least 1 year. In addition, you must:
- Have been accepted and committed to, or currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university (must present a student ID, if applicable)
- Have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Have no tickets or incidents on your traffic record for the past 3 years
How to Apply:
You must also submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay on ONE of the topics below.
- In what ways do you overcome the urge to use your phone or otherwise become distracted while driving?
- How has your life been impacted by distracted driving?
- Give us a brief overview of your state’s distracted driving laws, and how you would change them to make the roads safer.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available