Scholarship for First Responders & Nurses on the Frontlines of COVID-19
- Must be a frontline worker or have a parent or guardian who has been on the frontlines.
- Must provide proof of college enrollment for 2020-2021 academic year.
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Must be enrolled as either an undergraduate or in the final year of high school.
- Must be able to provide proof of residency in Washington state.
- Must be age 17 or older.
How to Apply:
- No matter how many challenges you have encountered in recent months due to COVID-19, you have a new story to tell. Please write an original essay on one of the four topics below:
- Are you an advocate for your community or involved in any organizations? How has your experience dealing with the novel Coronavirus pandemic inspired you to help others?
- Are you a nurse or first responder planning on returning to school? If so, please tell us how your experience during the Coronavirus pandemic has shaped your outlook on what it means to be a first responder during a global pandemic.
- How have you been personally impacted by COVID-19? Have you lost a loved one or was a member of your family seriously ill?
- If granted this scholarship, how will you use it to further your education as a first responder?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website
Online Application Available