Scholarship for the Hearing-Impaired
- The Scholarship For The Hearing-Impaired is open to dedicated and diligent students enrolled at any college or university who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled with no less than 12 credit hours at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.6 GPA.
- Applicants must have a documented hearing impairment to be eligible.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript. (Finalists must send an official transcript for which they will be reimbursed by the Ring Savvy Foundation.)
- Essay Topic:
- Explain your impairment, how it affects you, and what you have done in your life to rise above your situation for personal betterment.
Online Application Available