Schwaner Injury Law Truck Accident Injury Scholarship
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a full-time student attending or planning on attending an accredited community college or four-year institution.
- Graduate students may be full- or part-time.
- Must have received injuries from an accident involving a truck at some point in your life.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Submit an essay between 800 and 2,000 words in 12pt font describing how you overcame your truck accident injury.
- Submit a copy of the police report.
- Submit a copy of your most current academic transcript.
- Submit other relevant accident and injury proof.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available