Science Scholarship from Flatirons Plumbing
· Open to all students currently enrolled in a science related program.
· By submitting a response, entrants agree to allow Flatirons Plumbing post their work to the Flatirons Plumbing website, blog, or in press releases about the scholarship.
· Students must be currently enrolled in a college or university program in the USA
· Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or above at their current educational institution
· Entries will be evaluated and scholarship will be awarded at our sole discretion
· Students should submit a letter of recommendation, unofficial transcript along with their essay response to email@example.com
How to Apply:
- Please submit a 500 to 1000-word response to this question:
- “What problems do water treatment and filtration solve?”
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available