SDBotox Scholarship Essay Contest
- Minimum GPA of 3.1
- Send in an unofficial transcript
All applications must be submitted by August 15, 2018. Winner will be announced August 25, 2018.
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit a 500 word essay about what it means to give back to society, and how they intend on accomplishing this.
- You must include the following information in your application:
- Full name, address, and contact details including your phone number and email.
- A statement of your current academic status, including evidence that you are currently attending college as set forth under our eligibility requirements. You can submit your most current undergraduate or graduate transcript as evidence. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your written submission as a Word document or PDF attachment.
- Optional current photograph.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available