SDL Achievers Scholarship
- Must be enrolled full time in high school or at least part time in college, graduate, professional, or trade school.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must possess a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
All applications must be submitted by December 28, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a 750 word essay or infographic on one of the two following topics:
- Top 3 Sincere Reasons Why I Didn’t Transform My Hobby Into A Business Until Now
- What Type of Financial Decisions Students Regret The Most
- How to Overcome The Stress of Being a Student in Debt
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.