Seattle Swedish Community Scholarship
- Must be a high school senior, attend high school in King County, and reside in King County, Washington
- Swedish ancestry is not required
All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Turn in your completed application package, which includes:
- Completed application found online
- Your essay (500 words or less) on why you want to go to college
- ACT or SAT score
- Information about family income (include a copy of pp. 1-2 of 2017 Form 1040 income tax statement or equivalent official documentation)
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope in order to receive notification of results
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Paper Application Available