Walt Canter Scholarship Program for Higher Education Scholarships
- Employee, Elected Official or Family Member of a WASWD Member or any Washington State resident
- Full or part-time student
- Attendance at an accredited college, university or technical school
- Pursuit of a degree – associates, bachelors, masters or doctorate
- pursuite of a degree in management or technical training in water or wastewater industry
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Paper Application Available